We work with home buyers and sellers as well as realtors and banks to provide home inspections. Waypoint Property Service can look for issues prior to the sale that may need to be fixed. Even if a home looks great on the outside or inside, there are defects at times that could require fixing. As a certified home inspector, we are trained to see everything.
Waypoint Property Service real estate inspection will look at things such as:
· Water damage issues. We’ll look to see if water is flowing toward the foundation or if landscaping will cause a future issue.
· Foundation. We’ll look at the foundation to see if it is solid and that doors and windows are square.
· Roof inspection. We’ll take a look at the roof, shingles, attic, gutters and more to make sure there are no defects or drips.
· Exterior. We’ll address any rotting or decay that may be appearing. In addition, depending on the exterior style of your home, we’ll look for stucco cracks, vinyl dents and blistering paint which could be repairs that need to occur.
· Electrical and Plumbing. We’ll make sure all your plumbing and electrical are in shape and ready for use.
· Rooms. We will go through the rooms to make sure there are no mold, water or other problems.
We serve all of Minnesota, including Faribault, Mankato, Rochester, Austin, Albert Lea, Northfield, Duluth and more.
According to findings from Porch,
86% of buyers who used a home inspection said that their inspector identified
at least one problem that should be addressed.